Welcome to the Adapt Clubhouse
One of the core programs of Brain Injury Services is the Adapt Clubhouse. The ADAPT Clubhouse is a vocationally-oriented brain injury day program located in Alexandria, VA.
A Day at ADAPT:
ADAPT Clubhouse Members must reside in the Counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, or Prince William.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older with a documented acquired brain injury.
- Members must be able to manage self-care.
- Members must be able to take medication independently.
- Members must be able to participate with minimal supervision.
- Members must be motivated to make progress toward personal and programmatic goals.
- Members must not pose a threat to the health and safety of the clubhouse.
- Members must have completed a consultation with a case manager at Brain Injury Services.
The established fee to attend the ADAPT Clubhouse is $150 per day. However, based on an individual’s household income, the rate can be prorated and the cost to the individual may range from $5 per day to $150 per day. The ADAPT Clubhouse also accepts Workers Compensation Insurance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT 703-451-8881.