Welcome to the Adapt Clubhouse
One of the core programs of Brain Injury Services is the Adapt Clubhouse. The ADAPT Clubhouse is a vocationally-oriented brain injury day program located in Alexandria, VA.
A Day at ADAPT:
ADAPT Clubhouse Members must reside in the Counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, or Prince William.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older with a documented acquired brain injury.
- Members must be able to manage self-care.
- Members must be able to take medication independently.
- Members must be able to participate with minimal supervision.
- Members must be motivated to make progress toward personal and programmatic goals.
- Members must not pose a threat to the health and safety of the clubhouse.
- Members must have completed a consultation with a case manager at Brain Injury Services.
The fee to attend Adapt is $1/day.
A bill will be mailed to the member/caregiver each month as a reminder for when payments are due. Please send payments to the following address:
Brain Injury Services
Attn: Adapt Fees
8136 Old Keene Mill Road Suite B-102
Springfield, VA 22152
If a client requests for services or goods to be paid for them by Adapt then Financial Eligibility will be determined by the formula provided by the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services. This form will be updated annually and any portion a client is paying will be adjusted accordingly. If a client declines disclosure of the necessary financial information, then he/she will be expected to pay 100% of the service fee.
If a client is receiving Employment Development Services (EDS), the fee for these services will be billed to DARS, Workers Compensation Insurance or other contracted agency. The rate will be determined by annual contract with the Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS),
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT 703-451-8881.