December 8 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Recovery Group is open to survivors, friends and family.
An educational group that meets to answer the most common questions about Traumatic Brain Injury and concussions.
Speaker: Amy Slenker-Smith of Simply Enough
Topic: A Different Kind of Holiday
“We don’t have to continue holiday traditions that leave us broke, overwhelmed, and tired.” Rachel Jonat
Do you love this quote but don’t know how to stop the madness?
I can help.
Join me for Simply Enough during the Holidays. One where you actually get to enjoy the season and time with family and friends.
In this Holiday workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Say Yes to Holiday Joy and No to Obligations
- Focus on Meaningful Traditions and Ditch the Rest
- Organize and Simplify Your To-Do List
- Limit Gift Giving and Receiving
- Enjoy the Holidays vs. “Get Through the Holidays”
Participants will receive 3 Free Digital Downloads that will simplify your holidays and bring more joy!
703-451-8881 ext. 240