Special Needs Trust…Part of Your Future Plan
September 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Speaker: Tia Marsili, Director of Trusts, The Arc of Northern Virginia
A trust solves some of the problems caregivers worry about as they age. Learn about special needs trusts (SNT) which are designed to hold and protect financial assets, protect government benefits, and assist with money management.
- Date: Tuesday, September 8
- Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Location: Brain Injury Services, 8136 Old Keene Mill Rd, Suite B102, Springfield, VA
- We will start with a presentation and have time to connect with caregivers.
- This event is free and open to all caregivers.
- For questions, contact Katy Schnitger at 703-451-8881 x 221 or email@example.com.