Brain Injury Services
November 5th, 2020
Date: November 5th, 2020
Time: 10:00am- 2:00pm
Venue : Live-streamed from Lake Accotink Park
It’s an invasion of yellow rubber ducks! Brain Injury Services is hosting the first annual duck race. The Brain Injury Services Duck Race is a fundraising event held in honor of our veterans and will support BIS programs and services for individuals impacted by brain injury.
Adopt a duck and join us as we live stream the event! All sponsors will receive a video clip of the race to show your support of BIS and to add to your social media.
Brain Injury Services’ mission is to empower those impacted by brain injury. We serve more than 1000 individuals in Northern Virginia through our programs and services such as case management, counseling, support groups and more.
- ADOPT YOUR DUCK! You may choose your duck in honor of your favorite veteran, family member, or for yourself
- You may sponsor a duck in memory of a loved one or you may adopt a duck because you just like ducks.
- When you adopt your duck, it will be assigned a number and registered to you. This enables your official sponsorship and allows you to enter into the race.
- You may adopt as many ducks as you would like. 1st through 5th place winners will receive a special trophy along with a picture of your duck and a winner’s certificate. Be the first to adopt a duck!
- If you would like your Duck mailed back to you, please add shipping and handling to your cart.
- To dedicate your duck “in honor of” or “In memory of” to someone, please fill out the optional text box on the checkout page.
Shipping and Handling for Ducks$5.00 Add to cart
In Memory of- Duck$50.00 Add to cart
In Honor of- Duck$50.00 Add to cart
Set of 5 Ducklings$20.00 Add to cart
1 Duckling$5.00 Add to cart
Set of 3 Big (10 inch) Ducks$250.00 Add to cart
Set of 3 Armed Forces Ducks$50.00 Add to cart
1 Armed Forces Duck$20.00 Add to cart
Set of 3 veteran ducks$50.00 Add to cart
1 Veteran Duck$20.00 Add to cart
1 Big (10 inch) Duck$100.00 Add to cart